Q: Why would I have to turn the key twice to start my 2005 Cadillac Escalade

I have to crank my truck twice for it to start

Hello. There are a lot of things that can cause a delayed start on this vehicle, but most of the time the issue is caused by a fuel system issue. It is caused by fuel pressure bleeding off when the vehicle sits which causes this hard starting issue. I usually test the fuel system to identify this problem. It can also be somethinc like a crankshaft position sensor or an ignition switch, but those are not as common. If you need to have this starting issue checked, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the vehicle is hard to start] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-hard-to-start-inspection

3. Why would I have to turn the key twice to start my 2005 Cadillac Escalade