Q: Truck sounds very loud when I step on gas...maybe muffler? 2007 GMC Yukon

I know my GMC Yukon was loud before, but recently, it has been extremely loud when I step on gas. It is not loud when idleing, just when I step on gas. Do you think this is a muffler issue??

Hello - this new, louder sound level could be the muffler, catalytic converter, an exhaust gasket or one of the connecting exhaust pipe(s). I would recommend having an exhaust system inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Truck sounds very loud when I step on gas...maybe muffler? 2007 GMC Yukon