Q: Loud noise from exhaust

asked by on February 09, 2016

I hear a loud noise coming from the exhaust system.

Noise from engine or exhaust Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

When dealing with a loud exhaust system the first plan of action should be to get the system inspected by a qualified technician. Over time the metal can rust and thin out making the metal weak and more prone to failure. There are multiple gaskets in the system that can start to leak and cause a loud sound. Also, if the motor mounts have begun to fail or have already failed excessive motion can cause premature failure in the exhaust system. A technician can quickly and efficiently diagnose your exhaust noise.