Q: Car makes a grinding noise when moving forward but nothing while you're moving backwards

As you're driving forward the ca the car is making an awful grinding noise on the front of the vehicle there's no grease out of the CV joints the boots are good for the CV joints you put it in reverse and it don't make the grinding noise anymore

There are a few things that could be causing your grinding noise. Typically this is a sign of worn out wheel bearings, but that can also happen in reverse as well. It’s possible that you have a transmission issue or a front wheel brake rotor is warped. The best way to know for certain is to have one of our professional mechanics test drive your vehicle to help them diagnose the grinding noise so they can recommend the correct action that will solve your issues.

3. Car makes a grinding noise when moving forward but nothing while you're moving backwards