Q: My car takes about 6 secs to start

So the longer my car sits the longer it takes to start. Its got a new fuel pump a new fuel filter and still does it. I put some fuel line cleaner in it and that helped but it only lasted about a week. It's really frustrating and embarrassing to hear in public. I don't know what it would be. It's very frustrating. Don't if I have low pressure in my lines but that would be my next guess.

If you first turn on your ignition and then turn it off and on and wait two seconds between and do this three times. Then try and see if it starts up quick? If it does then you have a fuel system pressure that is dropping off after you shut off the car. You will either have a fuel pressure regulator or one of the injectors leaking down causing the fuel pump to lose pressure to injectors to start the vehicle quickly. Have the pressure checked and system tested to isolate to see what is causing the leak down of pressure.

3. My car takes about 6 secs to start