Q: My gas pedal is stuck to the floor and it takes a little while for car to speed up as it once did.

The pedal is always stuck to the ground like it is being floored but I still have to step on it hard just to drive. It gets up but does not rev up at all and could never accelerate at a high rate. It does get going but it just takes longer than usual and I happen to get in my car one day and since it has been stuck doing this to me..

The gas pedal is broken in your car. I recommend replacing the gas pedal and the throttle pedal position sensor on the gas pedal if the new pedal does not come with a new sensor. The gas pedal has a return spring inside it to raise up the pedal to its rest position. It is possible that the spring has broken. If you need further assistance with your gas pedal sticking on the floor, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. My gas pedal is stuck to the floor and it takes a little while for car to speed up as it once did.