Q: My car shuts off in the rain twice when I turned right but restarted it's self, and starts up normally after I park and shut it of

Two days in a row it briefly shut off then restarted it's self in heavy rain and ice rain, while making a right turn. But starts normally

It’s not clear if the moisture is related to the shut down. If it is, a likely issue is water intrusion in electrical connectors. Intermittent issues such as this have to be "present" to be able to readily pinpoint them so, ironically, the best case is if the intermittent fault causes the car to shut down completely. A fault like that will be found quickly as it does not represent a "moving diagnostic target", so to speak. You can request a general inspection and the mechanic will check the usual or typical causes and locations of intermittent connections in the hope of finding something. If you desire to go that route the relevant service to request is an electrical system inspection. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. My car shuts off in the rain twice when I turned right but restarted it's self, and starts up normally after I park and shut it of