Q: Why would my engine start knocking a few days after an oil change in my 2001 Volkswagen Beetle

I get a oil change and couple of days my engine start to knock

Hi there. It sounds like you may have a serious issue starting with the engine. I would check the level of the oil first. If it is very low then that may be the cause of the noise. If the oil looks fine then there may an internal engine failure or the knock may be coming from another area. I will usually check to see where the knock is just in case it is coming from the front of the engine or the transmission. If you are going to have the noise looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose where the knock is coming from] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/noise-from-engine-or-exhaust-inspection

3. Why would my engine start knocking a few days after an oil change in my 2001 Volkswagen Beetle