Q: Is it bad to use green coolant on an Audi ? 2004 Audi A6 Quattro

I've heard that the audi recommend to use the red like coolant and not the green one is it possibly true ?

Hello - perhaps a better way to say it would be "less optimal" - water being the worst. The Audi coolant, one of the "low phosphate" coolant variety, allows longer service intervals in all aluminum component systems. Best to stick with on one of these coolant types, there are alternatives to the Audi-brand that are proper low-phosphate - Zerex G05 for example. I recommend a coolant system flush performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, flush it and refill with the proper coolant, and return your cooling system to an optimal state.

3. Is it bad to use green coolant on an Audi ? 2004 Audi A6 Quattro