Q: Trying to locate the Mass Air Flow sensor , and the Idle Air Control valve 2002 Ford Fiesta

Im trying to locate the Mass air filter sensor and idle control valve on my 2002 1.4L Ford Fiesta zetec for cleaning. I have located and cleaned the throttle body, could someone point me in the right direction to find Maf sensor and Idle control valve. Thank you 👍

Hello - Mass Air Flow meter is a short, cylindrical section of the air intake, just inside of the air filter housing, and just before a large cuved plastic-molded piece of the air intake. It has a flat electrical connector plugged into it. The idle air control valve is just past the throttle body in the intake, on the engine side of the throttle body. It is a small cylindrical tube about 1 1/2: in diameter and 4 inches long, bolted to the intake manifold with an electrical connector. For the effects of dirty sensors - click here.

3. Trying to locate the Mass Air Flow sensor , and the Idle Air Control valve 2002 Ford Fiesta