Q: Power windows and blinkers don't work.

When the car warms up the windows don't work. Then last night the blinkers just quit.

Electric Problems Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. The relay to the windows could have stopped working. Also, the flasher or relay could have stopped working as well. Since these are two different electrical circuits, it could be possible that both relays quit, but more an issue of a ground not clean or connected properly. If you need further assistance with your electrical issues, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.