Q: Check Engine light on and car not accelerating.

The Check Engine light is on, the fuel level is incorrect, and the car doesn't want to accelerate occasionally. I got diagnostic codes P2106, P1295, P2135, P0464, P0463, and P2068.

Hello. Providing those codes does help quite a bit. It appears that you have a few issues going on. From what I see it looks like you have a failure in the throttle position sensor and in the fuel pump module in the tank. The first set of codes come up as throttle position correlation issues. I typically replace the throttle position sensor and clean the throttle body to fix these. The other codes and the fuel level issue tells me that the fuel pump assembly in the tank is failing which includes the pump and the level sensor. If you are not comfortable with these repairs you should enlist the assistance of a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic.

3. Check Engine light on and car not accelerating.