Q: Can I replace suspension springs to soften ride?

asked by on September 30, 2016

Car has a very stiff ride which bothers my back. Can I replace the springs to help soften the ride to make it more comfortable with less abrupt jarring from bumps in road?

Hi, thanks for writing in. You may want to check into the different Sena-Trac rear shocks for the vehicle. The shocks may soften the ride. These vehicles are known for a harsh ride and these shocks may help. If you would like help replacing your shocks, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to perform the replacement.