Q: Where are the fuse boxes located?

Where are the fuse boxes located?

Your car uses fuses to protect many accessories and circuits. There are several different fuses boxes located around your car that contain both fuses and relays. Understanding their locations will help you troubleshoot certain electrical problems. Here’s the location information:

1. Driver Side Inside: Under the dash on the driver side (above the pedals) is where you’ll find one fuse box. The label shows you what each fuse does.

2. Passenger Side: On the passenger side front, you’ll find another fuse box hidden behind a panel. Push in the tap and pull the lid up and outward.

3. Under the Hood: The third fuse box is located under the hood. It’s on the driver’s side, not far from the firewall. Push the tabs in and lift the lid up to open it.

Tips

• A blown fuse can be easily replaced, and can be the cause of any number of electrical system problems.

• Always replace a blown fuse with another of the same amperage.

3. Where are the fuse boxes located?