Q: What cause your RPMs to go up but speed to drop down when putting your foot into the gas padel to accelerate quickly?

I don't know what's wrong?

The transmission is slipping if the rpms go up and vehicle slows down. You should check the transmission fluid to make sure it is full. If it is full then you have internal transmission problems and should have a transmission mechanic like one from YourMechanic check the transmission for stored codes and possible causes.

3. What cause your RPMs to go up but speed to drop down when putting your foot into the gas padel to accelerate quickly?