Q: im working on a 2005 chrysler with a 2.7. i keep getting a p0016 timing misalignment. i have retimed it twice. changed the sensors

I have recently rebuilt the engine on the chrysler 300 2.7. As i try to crank it up it wont start. I get a p0016 code. I redid the timing checked the cam n crk wheels changed the crank sensor. Im running out of options.

Try checking and updating the computer program with the latest calibration. There is a bulletin for P0340 and should cover P0016 also. If after reprogramming the PCM and then road test to see if code returns. There has been problems where the TPS is shorted and draws power from reference to the cam sensors.

3. im working on a 2005 chrysler with a 2.7. i keep getting a p0016 timing misalignment. i have retimed it twice. changed the sensors