Q: I have a 2007 Suzuki forenza.when I turn the key on fuel sprays from tops of injectors. Any advice?

Hello, I have a 2007 Suzuki forenza. I have replaced the head, head gasket,valves,injectors, and even the o-rings. I have everything back together and the timing is dead on. I attached the rail with the injectors into the engine and secured all bolts and wires but as I turn the key on fuel sprays out from the injectors. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Leaks from fuel injectors are typically at the o-ring connection on the fuel rail. When you install the injector o-ring, you have to use a liberal amount of engine oil and twist the o-ring in along with the injector. Also, you have to double check and be absolutely sure you are using the o-ring size specified in the Factory Service Manual. The o-ring fit at the rail is pretty tight and that is why a liberal amount of engine oil is essential. Installed dry, they tear for sure. It is doubtful that the injector cases would be leaking. If you need assistance with this, please simply request injector o-ring service and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I have a 2007 Suzuki forenza.when I turn the key on fuel sprays from tops of injectors. Any advice?