Q: How often to change the transmission oil on Toyota? Recommendation about LDD headlights

I have a 2010 Toyota Camry LE with 97,000 miles. Toyota claims that transmission fluid is lifetime. But do you recommend changing it after 100,000 miles? Also I am looking for LDD headlights. Any good places to buy?

A: First of all--leave the headlights alone. T...

First of all--leave the headlights alone. They work perfectly fine where they are. When you start buying those replacements kits, a lot of times they are made in China or cheaply made. They end up blowing fuses that don't work that good. The lights should be perfectly fine. If you want to go operate with your headlights, mess with different bulbs systems. You can buy many different bulbs, different colors, different angstroms and brightness. So you can play with that and it's cheap and easy to do.

As for the fluid, I'd change it every 100,000 miles. I would use Toyota fluid but I would change it. Since they say it's lifetime, ask them when the warranty expires. Usually, the warranty expires a long time before they are going to break.