Q: No crank, no start and dash clicking 2000 Ford Focus

I have a 00' Ford Focus when I turn the key to the on position I get no crank and a rapid clicking (not from starter) it comes from inside the car around the dash, can't even be heard unless you're inside. Even if I let the key go and just stay in the on position the clicking continues and lights and radio don't work.

Hello - I believe you have a problem with either your ignition switch (worn contacts) or the starter relay. Both of these components are capable of causing the electrical, "no start" issues you describe. I recommend a "no start" inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. No crank, no start and dash clicking 2000 Ford Focus