Q: What's wrong its not a head gasket

All of the oil is draining into the radiator and it's not a head gasket and changed the oil cooler adapter gasket and oil cooler the oil drains out of the oil pan into the radiator in like about a hour

A: Usually oil that quickly drains into the ...

Hello.

Usually oil that quickly drains into the cooling system is caused by a blown head gasket, or damaged cylinder heads. If you have verified that those things are not the source of your issue, then I would move on to looking for gasket leaks. Specifically, I would check that the vehicle's intake manifold and gaskets are not leaking, as they both have coolant passages that border the crankcase. If you would like, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to inspect the oil draining issue, and complete necessary repairs.