Q: B1 Service Due NOW notification still pops up.

asked by on March 03, 2017

The reason why I ordered a YourMechanic oil change w/filter change & tire rotation was because of a notification I received on my dash board that states "Service B1 due now" and after he left today it seems to still be popping up on my notifications on my car dashboard screen? How do I make that go away?

Hi there. The oil light may be coming on as the technician may have not turned it off or for got to reset the oil reminder light. Click here to view how to reset the oil reminder light on your vehicle.