Q: Can I reset the computer and if so how?

I just replaced a leaking radiator with a new one on my 1997 dodge stratus but the check engine light won't turn off. I just want to know what I need to do next.

A: Hi. The radiator shouldn't make the Che...

Hi. The radiator shouldn't make the Check Engine Light come on if it is bad. Your Check Engine Light is on because there is a sensor in your engine sending a bad message to the PCM. To solve this problem, the engine code stored in the PCM needs to be retrieved by a capable scan tool and then diagnosed and repaired. For further help, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to inspect the Check Engine Light and move forward with appropriate repairs.