Q: Brake system lights on

I have my 2007 Maxima and the break light, tcs, lights all come on as soon as the car moves and vibrates and the tire pressure light is always on. My breaks still feel very responsive and the wheel speed sensors have been replaced. I am not quite sure what that problem is but i have heard that the abs ecm has failed. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you

Hello - given your attempts at replacing the common ABS/TCS failure components (wheel speed sensors), most likely the diagnosis of a failed ABS controller module is correct. Given the expense of replacing the controller, or of having yours rebuilt - there are companies that reliably repair failed controller modules), it is still worth it to confirm the ABS controller is bad - by reading the ABS system codes. Your local auto parts usually cannot do this since the ABS system requires a more advanced code reader than the OBD code readers parts stores utilize. I would recommend having a ABS Light is On Inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to confirm this diagnose, get an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.