Q: Car rattling noise upon acceleration

The car is making a rattle noise when I accelerate from a stop. Seems to make the noise the most while I am turning either left or right.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The clanking noise is likely associated with the brake system or the CV joints. You will want these inspected first before looking to anything else. CV joints wear down and fall out of alignment. They can also become dirty and cause a lot of issues while driving. If the brakes are the problem, the issue may be a faulty brake caliper, pad, or rotor. Any of those components can cause the caliper to skip on the rotor when you brake, and be amplified by turning. For help with these tests and any others that may need to be done, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.