Q: Belt popped off car

My belt popped off of my car. I don't know if it is broken or not.

The majority of the time, if the belt pops off the engine, either the belt or something else has broken. If the belt is not what broke originally, the belt may have been damaged after it came off by the cooling fan or any other rotating parts. If something else has broken other than the belt, it is likely to be one of the pulleys; the idler and tensioner pulleys being the most common. I would recommend having your serpentine belt system inspected by a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to see what has been broken and repair it quickly.

3. Belt popped off car