Q: Auxilliary plug not working

My auxilliary plug is not working. I have to plug in my cord and push it to the side to get it to work.

A: I would try plugging the chord in another p...

I would try plugging the chord in another plug just to make sure it is not the chord. The plugs are rather simple. The sides are the ground and only the very center piece at the very back of the plug has power. If the plug is loose this could lead to connection issues. But in your case because the whole plug body is ground and you can get it to work if you wiggle it around, it sounds like it might be your cable not making good contact.