Q: My car ia leaking green fluid what does that mean

My car is leaking green dlyids and only overheats when its idle what does that mean

Hi There, This suggests you have a coolant leak, which is most likely also contributing to the engine overheating when sitting at idle. When the car is in motion and the fans are working to pull air into the radiator and engine bay, this helps to cool the engine down in addition to the radiator circulating coolant through the engine. If the coolant is leaking out at a rapid pace, this will need to be looked at very soon by a qualified mechanic. I would recommend having a professional come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. My car ia leaking green fluid what does that mean