Q: "Ice Possible Drive with Care" no Ice.

asked by on July 15, 2017

I have a Buick Verano 2013. On the car display it says "Ice Possible Drive with Care" but there is no ice. I live in Florida and it is over 90 degrees outside. Also, when this happens my AC blows off bad smell air. It smells like gas.

Warning Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. In some cases, this error code will be triggered when the sensor detects cold temperatures. It’s possible that the AC condenser is blocked with debris, which would cause the AC to freeze up, and cause some of the symptoms you are describing. It is also possible that the error code is a glitch that can be removed by a professional mechanic. Its probably best to have a mechanic come to your location to complete a warning light inspection, so they can inspect your vehicle and determine what is causing the issues you’ve listed above.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr