Q: Oil leak and shaking

Oil is leaking on the left side of engine and is shaking what could this be

A: The oil filter, filter housing, and the oil...

The oil filter, filter housing, and the oil pressure switch is on the left or drivers side of the motor. The shaking can be from a problem with the camshaft’s tensioner and guides.

If the oil leak is on the other side of motor it may be coming from a leaking timing cover or damage from the timing chain.

I’d suggest having the leak isolated and the shaking checked to see if it is an engine mechanical issue or ignition related. A certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to carryout these checks and help you fix it accordingly. Best of luck.