Q: Clutch line not bleeding

My clutch line will not bleed. I have a new master cylinder and brake lines.

A: The clutch and brakes don't use the sam...

The clutch and brakes don't use the same master cylinder. They both use brake fluid, but that is the only things they have in common as far as parts go. The clutch will have its own master cylinder, line and slave cylinder. So bleeding the brakes will not get the air out of the clutch hydraulic system or vice versa. I suggest seeking help from a qualified mechanic to help you bleed both systems accordingly and get your clutch working properly.