Q: No fuel pressure in my line. Car won't start. When it did star, it died and now won't start at all.

I have no fuel pressure in my gas line. The pump and filter isn't made anymore I found a pump for $197 but the filter assembly I'm not able to find.

As you know, this may be a result of a faulty fuel pump. This may also be a result of a failing fuel pressure regulator as well. This is what monitors the fuel pressure in the system and maintains pressure at the correct level during operation and starting. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your fuel pressure problem and guide you through any repairs.

3. No fuel pressure in my line. Car won't start. When it did star, it died and now won't start at all.