Q: No fuel pressure in my line. Car won't start. When it did star, it died and now won't start at all.

I have no fuel pressure in my gas line. The pump and filter isn't made anymore I found a pump for $197 but the filter assembly I'm not able to find.

As you know, this may be a result of a faulty fuel pump. This may also be a result of a failing fuel pressure regulator as well. This is what monitors the fuel pressure in the system and maintains pressure at the correct level during operation and starting. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your fuel pressure problem and guide you through any repairs.

• No fuel pressure in my line. Car won't start. When it did star, it died and now won't start at all.