Q: Condenser fan won't turn on.

I changed my ac compressor now my condenser fan won't turn on. I checked both of the relays and they work fine

You can test the fan motor by applying power directly to the fan plug terminals (observe polarity, based on the wiring diagram). If the fan runs on 12 volts applied directly, the problem is in the control circuit, which you will have to trace to find the open. Keep in mind, of course, that the fan runs intermittently as required. Testing the fan directly will at least eliminate one possibility. If the fan does work, check first for faulty (corroded or missing) grounds. A non-functioning condenser fan is a very common diagnostic and repair scenario. If you would like to have this taken care of, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the AC system and proceed with the correct repairs.