Q: I live in Dubai. I would like to know if a 2009 Mazda CX-9 is easier to maintain compared to a 2009 Ford Explorer.

asked by on November 17, 2016

Which is cheaper to maintain and which ones spare parts are cheap when compared between a 2009 mazda cx9 and Ford explorer 2009

Hi there:

This is a very good question. The best way to determine which one is easier to maintain, you might want to research car reviews on Edmunds.com for consumer reports on the Mazda and Ford you’re looking at purchasing. In general, parts for the Ford are easier to come across (especially aftermarket replacement parts) than the Mazda.