Q: The code I get for the O2 sensor reads Bank 2 is that the upper or lower sensor and where on the engine is that located? 2008 Kia Rondo

Kia rondo 08. The code I get for the o2 sensor reads banks 2 is that the upper or lower sensor and where on the engine is that located?

Hello - Bank 2 the cylinder group (or "Bank") that does NOT contain cylinder #1. (Conversely, Bank 1 is the group of cylinders or "bank" of the engine that contains cylinder #1) On your engine, Bank 2 would be the group of cylinders that is closest to the passenger compartment. Sensor 1 is between the engine and catalytic converter (before it). Sensor 2 is after/behind the catalytic converter in the exhaust system. For assistance, I recommend an oxygen sensor replacement service performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. The code I get for the O2 sensor reads Bank 2 is that the upper or lower sensor and where on the engine is that located? 2008 Kia Rondo