Q: Car cranks but wont start

I have a Murano that cranks but wont start. The car sat for a few weeks and I tried to start and got nothing. I tried jumping it and it began to crank a little but no start. I replaced the batter and it got even closer to starting with a strong crank but wont fully start. Is there any simple way for me to fix this without getting the car towed?

A: Hello there, many faults can cause your 200...

Hello there, many faults can cause your 2003 Nissan Murano to crank but not start. Replacing the battery is a great first step as this is routinely the cause. Other likely faults are the starter, fuel pump, fuel filter, ignition switch, battery cables, or a wiring harness fault. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your car not starting and will even come to you to make any repairs required to get your vehicle running again.