Q: Grinding sound when stopping

I hear a grinding sound when I come to a stop. I've had new tires put on, and I've had the brake pads and rotors replaced, but I still hear the sound. My steering wheel shakes when I get up to about 55 to 60 mph.

A: The grinding noise could be anything as sim...

The grinding noise could be anything as simple as a rock stuck in the backing plate behind the brake rotor to the wheel bearing. The steering wheel shake could be related, but the most common issue is an out of balance wheel. A qualified technician will be able to take the vehicle for a test drive to determine any issues with your brakes and steering wheel shake.