Q: Cant start my car.

asked by on March 07, 2017

I am not able to start my car. It has a remote and the display on the dash of a car with a key in it continue to blink. It is the kill switch how to disable or start

The battery in the remote may have to be replaced. The remote batteries only last around 8 years and tend to lessen the time if the keys are dropped. I suggest replacing the battery in the remote and reprogramming the remote to your vehicle. If the warning light is still on and the engine will not start, then the immobilizer system module may have been damaged and is causing the vehicle to keep the security locked on. I then suggest replacing the immobilizer system module.

If you need further assistance with your engine not starting, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.