Q: On my acura tl 2005 my engine light turned on what will cause my light to be on ?

asked by on May 26, 2017

My car engine light turned on i fixed all my spark plugs but one coil what could be the problem if the reader at autozone says misfire

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. The engine or warning lights will be triggered anytime a sensor detects an error somewhere in the engine, transmission or driveline system; including brakes, axles and even tire pressure. If an auto parts store indicated that the code indicated a misfire, it means that you should have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to complete a detailed check engine light inspection. There are more than 10 individual error codes that indicate a misfire, but the detailed inspection will determine exactly where the misfiring is coming from and what repairs should be completed.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr