On my acura tl 2005 my engine light turned on what will c...

Q: On my acura tl 2005 my engine light turned on what will cause my light to be on ?

asked by on May 26, 2017

My car engine light turned on i fixed all my spark plugs but one coil what could be the problem if the reader at autozone says misfire

Hi there. The engine or warning lights will be triggered anytime a sensor detects an error somewhere in the engine, transmission or driveline system; including brakes, axles and even tire pressure. If an auto parts store indicated that the code indicated a misfire, it means that you should have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to complete a detailed check engine light inspection. There are more than 10 individual error codes that indicate a misfire, but the detailed inspection will determine exactly where the misfiring is coming from and what repairs should be completed.