Q: Is there a constant 12-volt source from the fuse board under the glove compartment?

Hi ,

I have x corolla 2005, I need a constant (directly from battery) 12V source from the fuse board under the glove compartment. I know that under the car hood fuse board we have Horn fuse which is always on and direct from battery .Can you please help me to know the name of the fuse ( under the glove compartment ) have the direct connection from battery ( always on).

Regards Rashid

3. Is there a constant 12-volt source from the fuse board under the glove compartment?