Q: Car blowing hot air

My car is blowing hot air. The system seems charged, and it appears that the compressor is kicking on.

Hi. Symptoms such as these are commonly caused by a failed blend door actuator. The blend door actuator is the component that shifts the system from blowing hot air to cold air, if it fails in the hot position, it will cause the vehicle to blow only hot air. As the blend door actuator is located underneath the dashboard of the vehicle, I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect the vehicle heating/AC system to determine what repair needs to be made.

3. Car blowing hot air