Q: Help my car wont move but will start it makes a grinding metal noise when trying to go in gear

Why wont it move when this happened i was backing up and then it made a loud metal break noise and then wouldn't move car wont stay in park either i have to use my e break

Sounds like the input shaft on your transmission has broke when the vehicle went into gear. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you diagnose your transmission noise.

3. Help my car wont move but will start it makes a grinding metal noise when trying to go in gear