Q: Car making a vacuum sound and makes my battery drain, therefore kills the car

asked by on September 01, 2017

Here recently my car has been making a screaming vacuum noise. When I go less than 1000 RPM or sometimes go to brake. My car died today from that reason and I have no clue how to fix it. Also my check engine light and everything else is perfectly fine and not on.

Car starts and then dies Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi Brandon. There are many things that could be causing this issue, ranging from a vacuum leak, to a cracked or damaged exhaust manifold. You might want to have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete a car starts then dies inspection, so they can isolate the root issues and recommend or complete the right repairs.