Q: Would it be the crank sensor even if I have spark from the spark plugs

If I have a spark on all spark plugs would the crank sensor still be bad I’m just a little confused I changed the fuel pump and all spark plugs and still cranks but no start it’s a 03 Nissan Altima 2.5 automatic 168 k

No it would not be the crankshaft sensor. It may be a camshaft sensor or another problem with the fuel system like relay for fuel pump. I recommend having a mechanic like one from YourMechanic diagnose the no start for you.

3. Would it be the crank sensor even if I have spark from the spark plugs