Q: My Pontiac G6 is hard shifting and engine light is on I got a resd out and it said cam crank sensor do U think that would cause it

My car is hard shifting and the engine light is U got a read out and it said cam crank sensor is going out do U think this would be the cause of my car hard shiftkng

It is very possible that a cam or crank sensor could cause the shifting perormance of the transmission to decrease. It is certainly possible to have a check engine light illuminated due to this issue. I would recommend a check engine light is on inspection to determine if the cam or crank sensor is performing within the manufacturer’s specification. If not, I would recommend having the cam or crank sensor replaced. Consider YourMechanic for this inspection as it can be done from your home or office.

3. My Pontiac G6 is hard shifting and engine light is on I got a resd out and it said cam crank sensor do U think that would cause it