Q: Gas leaking in tailpipe. Changed fuel pump, fuel filter, and oil. Still leaks. My next move is to replace the fuel regulator. Can you fix this?

Dumping gas in tailpipe

Hi there. If the fuel is dumping into the exhaust pipe, then there is either a burned valve and the gas is not burning in a cylinder or one or more fuel injectors are leaking. If you need further assistance with fuel in your exhaust system, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Gas leaking in tailpipe. Changed fuel pump, fuel filter, and oil. Still leaks. My next move is to replace the fuel regulator. Can you fix this?