Q: Changing differential oil

asked by on June 09, 2016

How often should I change differential oil on a 2007 model Ford Falcon?

Change the differential oil every 60,000 miles or so. It’s not something to worry about but I’d do it around that mileage just to make sure you aren’t getting any extra wear. If the oil gets dirty enough, corrosion can build up on the seals and cause fluids to leak. The fluid is cheap and you can do it yourself. It’s an easy job, but if you feel like you need assistance with it feel free to contact a certified technician who can service your differential oil and ensure that it’s in good standing.