Q: where is the emergency fuel shut off switch located on a2004 buick rendezvous with a 3.4 liter engine

trying to locate emergency fuel shutoff switch fuel pump relay clicks on for about 1 second then clicks off this started happening after having it towed

Most of the time if the vehicle has one of these switched it will be located in the rear near the fuel pump itself. It is also possible that this switch could be located near the fuse box up in the front. Normally they are located behind plastic trim panels that must be removed in order to gain access.

3. where is the emergency fuel shut off switch located on a2004 buick rendezvous with a 3.4 liter engine