Q: PO700 code is read on a code reader.

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 4.7 is stuck in limp in mode. I've replaced the solonoid pack, line pressure sensor, valve body, computer fluid and filters with ATF +4 as called for. I'm at a loss and tried to olhm out the points on the c4 connector at the computer but don't know what I'm looking for.

Reduced Power light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. The computer to the transmission (TCS) has failed and is not responding to any sensors and solenoids. When the TCS fails, it shuts off power to the transmission putting it into a limp mode as if the harness was removed. Before replacing the TCS, check the wiring harness inside the transmission for any breaks or frayed wires. If the harness looks good and has no issues with any resistance, then I recommend replacing the TCS. If you need further assistance with your transmission in limp mode, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.