Q: Does the 2002 lexus gs300 have upper and lower ball joints?

does the 2002 Lexus gs300 have upper and lower ball joints ?

Hi there. There is only an upper ball joint on the 2002 Lexus GS300. The bottom portion of the knuckle to the wheel hub is attached to a frame member with a pressure bolt and bushing and fitted with a torsion bar that keeps the alignment true. If you need further assistance with your ball joints, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Does the 2002 lexus gs300 have upper and lower ball joints?