Q: How do I jump-start my truck?

How do I jump-start my truck?

If the battery of your truck dies, it will need to be jump-started. Jump-starting the battery is an efficient way to get power back to your vehicle. You will to need a booster vehicle to jump-start your truck. To jump-start your vehicle.

1. Park the booster vehicle close to your vehicle, but do not let them touch.

2. Turn the heater fans on in both vehicles to prevent electrical damage.

3. Connect the + jumper cable to the + terminal of your vehicle then do the same on the booster vehicle.

4. Connect the – jumper cable to the – terminal on your vehicle then do the same on the booster vehicle.

5. Start the booster vehicle and let it run for a minute or two.

6. Start your vehicle and let it run while connected to the booster vehicle for a few more minutes.

7. Remove the cables in reverse order of connection.

3. How do I jump-start my truck?